The Quaintrelle



Ladies and gentlemen, allow me introduce you to La Quaintrelle! I know, I know she really is a sight beyond words. And yes, you're right. She's the one your mums warned you about boys. That being said, I will make you talk like a cop in this post. Count on it. 
Do you want to know what will happen if you say, "La Quaintrelle" three times in front of a mirror? I'll tell you. Nothing. Nothing will happen. I guarantee that. Lol!
If only I knew what I was getting into when I drew my iPhone from the inside of my blazer to capture her, I would have prepared myself. For what happened next was simply an awesome shoot! 
At this point I'll like to say that La Quaintrelle's real name is Grace. A real natural in front of a camera. I didn't even have to say much, she just took the lead and my lenses (which are officially in awe) followed along.
The first thing you would notice about this outfit is the skirt. And yes, you're right, it is huge. But it's also beautiful. 





Considering its bright color, it will never go unnoticed. So if you're looking to make an entrance after your entrance, this is the skirt for you. You can tell it's true by the fact that I had to capture it myself. This skirt is huge! Like you could hide a chair under there and sit anywhere you want. I should have looked under there myself to be sure there was a chair, but I'm sure there was. I would totally put a chair under the skirt if I wore it. Lol! How many times have I said chair now? 
I tried the black and white filter to capture that necklace to create a dramatic scene; and I don't know if I epically failed at it or nah? You be the judge. 
Let's talk bracelets. There's a cute wrist-cuff on my model. You have the right to remain silent (yep! You officially graduated police academy now). Be rebellious and buy unconventionally designed jewelry like this wrist-cuff. This is the type of item that can make a regular outfit stand out. La Quaintrelle did it and so can you! 
Finally, ladies, for hair and makeup consultations (to get the fleek you need) within Hungary, follow @HairQuaintrelle and @dr90210 on Instagram. The HairQuaintrelle page just started, but you'll be seeing posts as from February.

Ah! Let me seize the moment to apologize for the not very impressive picture quality of this post and older posts too. I use an iPhone 4s (I'm a broke medical student) and I'm still learning how to make the most of it. Rest assured, I'm working on getting a professional camera. And yes, because I love you that much and I'm a fearless wallet-emptying machine. Mostly the latter though. But I love you all! 
I remember walking into an electronic store once; chin high, shoulder broader than the wings of two Eagles (yeah that wide), and of course my humble pot belly properly sucked it under my shirt (Lynxxx taught me well). Long story short, I walked out with my hands on my head. The prices made me study my books harder. But it's 2015. And for you all, my wonderful viewers, I will purchase a camera. Not just today. Lol! 





Necklace | ZARA



Hair | HAIRQUAINTRELLE 



Bodysuit (Top) | BERSHKA
Bracelet | ZARA
Wrist-cuff bracelet | STRADIVARIUS



Skirt | ROMWE
Shoes | ZARA








Jacket | ZARA









No comments:

Post a Comment