Black, White and Handmade


Hi everyone! Let me take you on a little trip down rainbow lane. Well, not rainbow in particular because colors don't exist here. No matter, we'll just basque in some desaturated love together. There's something about black and white that says... Well I don't know, 'black and white'? 
Dear ladies (and curious gentlemen), in case you're wondering who this handsome fella is, you're not alone. I'm also wondering too. If you happen to know him, please introduce me, thank you!




Someone once told me I kid too much. Make that one thousand people and one. Anyway, this handsome young fella's name is Mobolaji. And he's my partner in crime. So 1214, LookBook Avenue, is a mansion occupied by two bachelors. So, yes ladies, bachelors. We may be young, but we're ready (don't lie, you just thought about that Beyoncé song didn't you?) to dress up and share our outfits and fashion tips with you. Lol! 

Mobolaji is wearing a unique blazer here. It's a zip blazer. I've never seen anything like it before, but I love it. First, because it's different and second, because it was  handmade. I love making clothes from scratch. Feels more original that way. Don't get me wrong, walking into a store and finding your perfect size is magical (ladies say amen to that), but making it from scratch makes me feel like a creator. Unless the tailor's name is Katherine and then makes a disaster lol! 
The whole of fall I had been contemplating adding turtleneck sweaters to my wardrobe. And then comes Mobalaji wearing an ASOS turtleneck. Lord knows I'm stealing it. Dear Mobolaji, beware! Unless it's not my size; in which case I'll cry... Like a baby... Like a big baby.
Black and grey are all the colors Mobolaji is wearing. Hence, the light bulb that lit in my head and showed me the black and white filter.
What do you think about his blazer? And that turtleneck?




Blazer | HANDMADE (NIGERIA)
Turtleneck | ASOS





Jacket | ASOS



Pants | PRIMARK    
Shoes | HANDMADE (NIGERIA)



Watch | QUARTZ



2 comments:

  1. I'm your biggest fan and can't wait to see you in person! :p
    And could you tell your friend to please wife me? 😏😎
    Jkjkjkjkjk 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll be sure to tell him. Can I be the priest? LOL!

      Delete