The Girls Next Door


I fell in love with women the day I was born. There's a funny story trust me, but it's for another day. But today, my beautiful friends were looking so good my lenses had to capture them. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to two of the most beautiful women that I know. Wait. Scratch that. Two of the most beautiful ladies I know. Yep! That'll do it! LOL! I kid. 
Debbie and Maryjane as they are called by everyone (I call them by their traditional names), caught my lenses (iPhone 4s), like literally. My lenses actually... Okay never mind. That was going to be a bad joke there. 

That being said, let's start with Maryjane. She was pretty shy and didn't want to take pictures, but I was able to convince her (I would totally rock as a lawyer lol!). The first thing about her outfit that caught my eye was her coat. When I got closer I also noticed she had on a kimono under the coat. There you go ladies! A quick tip on layering again. Just after the coat sank in, her hat swept me off my feet. I like how the hat just crowns the outfit. It's like saying, "boom! All done!" The sun graced us with her shine as soon we started shooting. 














Maryjane is wearing:

Top | ASOS
Kimono | PRIMARK
Jeans | PULL & BEAR
Coat | Ebay
Heels | ZARA
Hat | H&M



Deborah is the opposite in front of a camera. She has mad love for the lenses! Her outfit looks pretty simple, I must say. This simplicity, I found interesting. From the coat to the pants to the white blouse to the gold necklace. I noticed her pants were cuffed, and the chequered pattern of the fabric too; has a grungy look. 


















Deborah is wearing:

White shirt | H&M
Trousers | F&F
Necklace | MISS SELFRIDGE
Coat | PRIMARK
Heels | STRADIVARIUS



What do you think about their outfits? 









No comments:

Post a Comment