14:15 OOTD


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! Goodbye 2014 and welcome 2015! One thing that makes me happy about 2014 is this blog. I had always wanted to start a blog and share my passion for fashion with the world. But I finally got to do that and it's all thanks to my wonderful friends. They pushed me and encouraged me and I love them!
So today (31 December 2014), while playing around in my wardrobe (my wardrobe can be like Narnia sometimes), I came across an old shirt I bought about a year ago from PULL & BEAR. Well actually, my friend got it for me LOL! Anyway, the shirt was on sale and it wasn't in my size; I wear small or medium usually but it was in X-Large. I decided to have it anyway. Then it hit me. How do I wear a super size shirt? It's funny how I end up in situations like this. 
Long story short, here I am, a year later, rocking this super size shirt with so much confidence. Not every time slim fit, sometimes baggy.
Somewhere behind this shirt, was my favorite wool cardigan - also super size - but this time on purpose super size. I bought the cardigan in the X-Large size because I wanted a loose fit and also because I recently fell in love with rolling my cuffs. So I thought to myself, "why not?!!". It was at this point that my navy blue pants (from H&M) looked so beautiful to wear. My trusty parka, of course, for the windy weather that waited for me outside the door. 
Finally, what's an outfit on a cold day without a scarf? I'll tell you. Incomplete with a side of cold. So I rocked my black wool scarf (from H&M) to protect my neck from the wind. The cold weather is rough, but with wool we are born ready. 

Finally, shoes. Nike is the coolest! I joined the trend and recently purchased a pair of the Nike Airmax 90s. They were costly but I think they're very durable shoes. Nike always come through on that front. I went a size up with these shoes, so I can comfortably wear them with thicker socks in the fall season. I buy some shoes that way so I can wear them all year long no matter the weather or season.



Jacket (Parka) | H&M  /  similar here
Cardigan | C&A  /  blue color here
Scarf | H&M
Shirt | PULL & BEAR  /  similar here
Tshirt | Marks & Spencer
Pants | H&M  /  similar here
Shoes (Airmax) | Nike 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment