Code Cobalt


Hey guys! Here's another post to celebrate our comeback this fall. 
For this outfit, I played around with colours. Playing with colours can be dangerous, but it's equally thrilling too. And so I went ahead with it, just for the thrill. I think it came out well. What do you think?
The tone of this leather jacket caught my eye at the Zara store. I thought to myself, 'someone has to take this off the rack'. And who am I to say no to sales! As a background, I picked out a white shirt to build my red and cobalt ensemble on. The brown chinos to complement the red tie and green socks to keep it interesting around the ankle.

Try a little colour when you go shopping for socks. Bend the rules a little. And don't forget to have fun while you're at it.

Be inspired!























1 comment:

  1. I see you playing around with your shoe lace colour, unique! I loVe that jacket from Zara, good choice.


    www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete