50 Shades of Blue


Its been ages since our last post. We got swept away with school but we are back again, and stronger this time. To all our fans out there that missed our posts, we want you to know that you were missed dearly. Thank you for sticking with us through our unannounced hiatus. You are the real MVPs!

In this outfit, I tried something a little different... I tucked my tie in my pants. The inspiration from this came from a fashion post I saw on Instagram a couple of months ago. I like to put my pieces together a little differently, to stand out even when I'm wearing basics. 
How did I achieve this look? Simple! I did a Four-In-Hand knot and made sure that when I was done, my tie was well around my zipper to allow for a comfortable tuck. Normally, your tie should be just above your belt. The tie-tuck looks more awesome when you're wearing pants that don't need a belt. Wearing a belt on a tie-tuck will look less sophisticated than without a belt.

If you want to wear more than one item of the same colour like I did with this outfit in blue, try different shades. This creates contrast and is more attractive.


Be inspired!





















No comments:

Post a Comment