Waist Coat x Bishop


Hi people! Welcome to my blog!!!

December is my favorite month of the year; because I was born in December (December 15th).
On my birthday, my wonderful sister from another mother, and friend got me a timepiece off ASOS and I love it. First of all, it has tan straps (Oshey!) and secondly, I like new stuff (double Oshey!)
In this weekend's outfit, I experimented a little with a bishop neck shirt and a waist coat or vest. I guess it turned out great! Why don't you tell me what you think.
I was skeptical at first, but then I was like heck! The bishop neck shirt adds a traditional look to the outfit. Coupled with that, the vest adds a corporate or formal look. And finally, I added the cardigan for layers sake. 
A nice layering tip here is how with the waist coat I don't have to worry about my clothes being too tight around my arms, while still being warmer at the same time. It's a win win.

*Please comment below and let me know what you think.*

I like trying new stuff but I still carry with me a touch of my own style because, style to me, is an expression of self. 
Finally, I shop from different stores. Although, there is the occasional bias towards H&M, you'll still be seeing all sorts. Stay tuned! 


OUTFIT DETAILS:

Watch | ASOS
Bracelets | C&A (Clockhouse)
Bishop-neck shirt | F&F
Waistcoat | H&M
Pants | H&M
Belt | TIMBERLAND
Cardigan | H&M
Shoes | ZARA
Jacket | H&M














4 comments:

  1. Dude, what is Oshey??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Yoruba for 'thank you'
      Although, it's mostly used as an exclamation of happiness or something like that.

      Delete